Happy Birthday To This Hot Nollywood Actress, Ann Adeniyi

Ann Adeniyi is a Nollywood actress, a movie producer and a writer who has had some remarkable achievements to her credit in the industry. In this article, her story goes thus....

"If you merely know the dictionary or English meaning of GRACE without understanding it, you might not cherish my post."

Right from childhood, I've been a victim of hatred, bad wishes, envy and oppressions from destiny killers....
"Yes, almost everyone is" you might want to say, but hey, I had a cup full.
I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I'm not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise d art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.
I don't regret what I've been through. I've had ups and downs,super highs & some really low lows. I've been so blessed that I could never say I wish this didn't happen. It's part of who I am. There's nothing in my life that's so ugh.
I love myself. Not everything but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech. I love that I've learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I'm proud of everything that I am and will become.
I'm not perfect. I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm one of them.
I am as bad as the worst,but thank God, I'm as good as the best.
I'm good but not an angel, I do sin, but I'm not the devil, I'm just a small girl in a big world with a big God!
I'm highly emotional. The daddy's girl,the last daughter, a faithful lover, tender hearted, crazy giver, spoiled, disciplined, unintimidated,  independent, crazy hustler, provoking dreamer, career driven, passionate, celebrated, hated, disappointed, rejected, played, betrayed, haunted, predated and heartbroken....yet, I survived and I'm still waxing stronger.
I'm not afraid of the army of lions led by sheep; I'm afraid of the army of sheep led by a lion....I am a Lion! I am a mountain that can't be surmounted, I am a giant that can never be defeated.
I am the child of the most high....I am Ann Adeniyi!

Celebrate my existence with me FAM!

Happy Birthday dear

Comments