Primordial Essence Of A Loving Mother - Mercy Pelumi

Dedicated to my mother.


BEYOND THE RUBY, A VIRTUOUS WOMAN



Have you met someone whose heart is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness?
Meet  my mum.

Have you met one whose love is a fuel that enables a normal human do the impossibles?
Meet my mum.

Have you met someone whose kiss sedates body, spirit and soul
Meet my mum.

Have you met someone whose kiss is the best medicine in the world
Meet my mum.

Have you seen a gentle , easy-going, noiseless, unassuming and jovial person? Who is such an admirable persona you will always like to associate with?
Meet my mum.

There's this thing about my mum. She's soft but unbreakable, able, organized, balanced, capable and strong in a way the word itself cannot fully express.

Like water she rises to the height of every challenges and always live to tell the stories, she's own the art of survival, she is like the colours of the rainbow, the inspiration behind the rising of the sun.

Mum, you're weak wherever weakness ''is strength'' You're a real super hero.  The world does not rotate around the sun, but around my mum.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER








Comments